Part-Time Live Out Nanny
Part-Time Professional Live out Nanny in Orinda, CA
Part Time. Monday – Friday
Monday: 5:00 pm-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 3:00 pm-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 3:00 pm-8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 3:00 pm-5:30 p.m.
Friday: 3:00 pm-6:00 p.m.
Twin 10 year old (boy and girl)
Pick up children from school and take them to their after school activities.
This busy family in Orinda is searching for a dedicated and committed after school nanny. Ideal candidate has an easy going personality but confident and mature, patient, warm, comfortable with handling busy schedule, safe driving record required/own car (family will help with gas cost and mileage reimbursement) and comfortable on the roads. Must communicate well with parents.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ related experience working as a Nanny, Family Assistant with a private family, excellent references
- Legally eligible to work in the United States and pass an in-depth background investigation
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record
- TrustLine registered or able to pass a background check
- Knowledge of general first aid and possess CPR certification
- Up to date vaccines (TB, Tdap, * Flu Shot if applicable*)
- Flexible in work schedule with willingness to work overtime as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Physically agile; able to keep up with active children